You’re curious, and I appreciate that!
My name’s Laurent—welcome to Container FAQs.
I had the opportunity to run my own business for almost seven years in the field of packaging and containers of about every type. That’s why I started this blog.
I’ve acquired a lot of knowledge and experience in this field, and now I want to share it with you.
My goal is to provide you as much information as possible about the containers you use in your daily life. This topic can be more complex than it initially seems.
In my opinion, when you ask about any type of container before buying it, you rarely find enough information about the product.
This can in turn lead to a host of legitimate questions:
- Might the container’s material be hazardous to my health or that of my children?
- Are the storage boxes I’m using actually strong enough to hold my stuff?
- Which materials offer the best life span for each type of container?
- Will it be possible to eventually recycle my container?
My role here on Container FAQs is to bring you all the answers to such questions you might have.
I hope to provide you the information you need quickly without having to do extensive research on the Internet.
That said, I’m also pleased to deal with other related topics such as:
- Maritime containers: I had the opportunity to use these very frequently for purchasing and shipping personal goods.
- Crates, suitcases, or storage boxes that travel with us when we travel—whether by land or air.
In this same vein, I can also offer you precise information related to air transport when you travel with containers of any kind (such as what you can or cannot carry on a plane).
To make things simple, I have categorized all my blog posts into the following categories:
For personal and professional use
- At Home: food, beverages & liquids, home storage, pets.
- Away: camping, take out, shipping, travel
- Recycling Guides
Also, feel free to contact me if you have any ideas for articles you would like to see published on Container FAQs. I’ll be happy to add them to the long list of articles that I’m constantly preparing.